What is Suvarnprashan?
Maharshi Kashyapa, an ancient Ayurvedic Paediatrician especially formulated “Suvarnaprashan” for growing Children to improve their mental functions along with physical strength. Suvarnaprashan is one of the sanskar among sixteen sanskar of Indian culture. This suvarnaprashan is strong immunity enhancer, helps in physical development of child. It is memory booster and it improves grasping power also.
Honey and ghee in equal doses is given at regular intervals. This develops resistance in the body for any type of poison, in other words it produces active-immunity. The pollen of honey is a known antigen which induces the antibody production in the body.
Benefits of SuvarnaPrashana:
- Medha (Intellect)
- Agni (digestive power)
- Bala (Strengthens the Immune System)
- Aayu vardhana(prolonged life span)
- Mangalakara(brings good virtues in child, positive attitude, optimism, power to overcome mental and physical hardships, good fate)
- Vrishya(attractive nature and personality)
- Varnya(good complexion)
- Graha baadha nashaka(protect from idiopathic disease)
- If done for30 times then child will be Parama medhavi(extremely intelligent & extraordinary), if done for 180 times then child will be shrutadhara (remembers what he hears once – excellent grasping).
Whom to administer: Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-12yrs.
Time of administration: suvarna prashan should be given on every Pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits. As on that day of ‘Chandra and Kark Yuti’occurs. Only on that the medicine can penetrate both Sthul Sharir and Shukshma Sharir.
SUVARNAPRASHAN IS BEST…
- Our recent immunization concept is vaccine, prevents only those diseases which it made for.
- Our body can produce immunity itself and vaccine helps to make it faster.
- Modern Science has invented several vaccines for several diseases and it is continually moving.
- The Suvarnaprashan works on same principle of vaccine (improving immunity) but provide non-specific immunity i.e. against various diseases.
- Therefore, Suvarnaprashan is a gift of Ayurveda to improve immunity of Child.
It is recommended to administer every month on PushyaNakshatra.
|From :-||To :-|
|11/29/2015||1:31 AM||11/30/2015||2:22 AM|
|12/27/2015||11:18 AM||12/28/2015||11:48 AM|
|1/23/2016||8:06 PM||1/24/2016||8:43 PM|
|2/19/2016||2:58 AM||2/20/2016||3:59 AM|
|3/18/2016||8:32 AM||3/19/2016||9:48 AM|
|4/14/2016||2:39 PM||4/15/2016||3:36 PM|
|5/11/2016||10:23 PM||5/12/2016||10:45 PM|
|6/8/2016||7:45 AM||6/9/2016||7:31 AM|
|7/5/2016||5:28 PM||7/6/2016||4:59 PM|
|8/1/2016||2:09 AM||8/2/2016||1:52 AM|
|8/29/2016||9:03 AM||8/30/2016||9:13 AM|
|9/25/2016||2:37 PM||9/26/2016||3:04 PM|
|10/22/2016||8:27 PM||10/23/2016||8:39 PM|
|11/18/2016||4:17 AM||11/19/2016||3:44 AM|