LET’S KNOW ABOUT FEMALE & MALE INFERTILITY
Infertility is the inability to get pregnant after a year of unprotected intercourse. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 1/3 of the time the diagnosis is due to female infertility, 1/3 of the time it is linked to male infertility, and the remaining cases of infertility are due to a combination of factors from both partners. For approximately 20% of couples, the cause cannot be determined
- Types of infertility
- Primary- Primary infertility is the absence of a live birth for women who desire a child and have been in a union for at least five years,
- Secondary – Secondary infertility is the absence of a live birth for women who desire a child and have been in a union for at least five years since their last live birth.
- Low semen quality
- Oligospermia -Deficiency of sperm cells in the semen
- Azoospermia- Absence of motile (and hence viable) sperm in the semen.
- Asthenospermia – The medical term for reduced sperm motility.
Female Infertility causes
- Ovulation problems (e.g.Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – PCOS, the leading cause of infertility)
- Tubal blockage
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Age-related factors
- Uterine problems
We treat infertility by Ayurvedic Intrauterine Insemination, Uttarbasti ( in utero inserting ayurvedic drugs